lördag 10 november 2012

My first visit in Limerick

Since I felt I had too short time to see all there was in The Knitting and Stitching show in Dublin, I persuaded my daughter to drive to Limerick last Tuesday. There were a couple of exhibitors living. Limerick Quilt Centre is the largest quilt supplier in Ireland.
I got myselt some nice tools here. 
Carolina was more keen to visit the Tattoo artists in the City of Limerick, so I had to limit my time here.
But after she booked a time at the Tattoo Studio, we went to meet a great feltmaker. 
Kate Ramsey showed us her Fabulous Felt and her work studio.

I could not help feeling a bit jealous of not being me who discovered the bright ideas she had. Look at her website and you will understand what I am talking about! I bought a lovely scarf and a brooch. 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar